Monday Sprints at The Training Room
We hope you ALL had a great holiday weekend with time well spent with family and friends.
Speaking of family and friends…
This years Turkey Day Relay was one for the books and it seemed like everyone had a great time competing.
On to our Monday sprints!
Fifteen second sprints with thirty seconds of active recovery.
Here’s what it will look like…
Go as hard as you can on your 15 second intervals to get the most out of your session.
Sprint and Recovery Couplets
15/30 Sprint/recover for 5 rounds of each
Go hard on the sprint and recover actively on the suggested exercise.
Couplet 1 (5 rounds)
- Battle Rope or Intertia Wave (sprint for 15 seconds)
- Plank (recovery)
Couplet 2 (5 rounds)
- Ski erg (sprint)
- Step up (recovery) or jog in place
Couplet 3 (5 rounds)
- Burpee, Squat thrust or slam (sprint)
- Kettlebell or Dumbbell farmer carry (recovery)
Couplet 4 (5 rounds)
- Bike or Row (go hard on the sprint)
- Stay on the bike or rower (easy active recovery)
Let’s have ourselves a WEEK!
Don’t forget about our annual Christmas party on December 9.
It’s at the Avon Marina from 6-10 PM.
Not to be missed!