30 Minutes of Strength
It’s a NEW Training Cycle!
4 Weeks of Workouts that are then repeated so you can measure your progress.
Get ready for some new workouts and some tried and true favorites.
We plan on an April Challenge as well so stay tuned!
Mark your Calendars for April 30th for the next Beers and Bells Competition. 6 Minute Sets of Kettlebell Sport OR Burpees (which you can do with a partner).
Monday’s STRENGTH Workout:
- 10 ring rows or 5-10pullups
- 10 squat choice
- 10 push-ups choice
- 10 Superman’s, bird dogs, hip bridge or hamstring curls
- 10 abdominal choice
- 10 calories or 100 Jump Rope
Repeat this circuit for 30 minutes! You can go all bodyweight or choose weighted exercises where appropriate!
Here’s a good Strength Video Workout to start your week off RIGHT!
6 Minute Strength Set
You will rest 1 minute between Sets and complete 4 total rounds
- Cardio Choice (run, JR, JJ, high knees, skaters, quick feet, kick but, rope flow) – 1 Minute
- Alternate Back Lunge – 1 Minute
- Push-up Plank – 1 Minute
- Marching hip bridge, hamstring curls, single leg static hip bridge – 1 Minute (30s/30s)
- Alternate Ring Rows or 1 arm rows – 1 Minute (30s/30s)
- Get Ups, windmills, side plank – 1 Minute (30s/30s)
Here’s our 6 Minute Strength Circuit:
Thanks Mike and Jim! Loved this one when it was over lol