Keeping Things Fresh with Brand NEW Workouts!
It’s time for an UPGRADE on Training Room workouts.
Even though MANY of you are STILL enjoying and have been benefitting from our system for many years, it needs to evolve!
Since we care about you and want to make YOU better…
Therefore, we came into the gym on Sunday to discuss a revamp that would benefit ALL levels including those of you who would like to get more advanced with your training while tracking your progress.
Some video was shot and we will be doing A LOT more of this sort of thing each week!
We will be kicking off a BRAND NEW training block on Monday!
Here’s the breakdown…
- You can partner up or go solo
- On the 1 mnute mark, you will do 5 clean squat presses, clean and press or just clean and squat (adjust to your level)
- You can use a kettlebell or 2 kettlebells, dumbbell or 2 dumbells or medicine ball.
- If you are going light, you can do 5-10 reps.
- For example, if it takes you 30 seconds, to perform this, you will rest for 30 seconds AND for the minute that your partner goes (so, 1:30 rest total)
- You can use active rest if you wish (jump rope, jacks, abs etc.)
Do 6 rounds of this!
Here’s your finisher!
12 Minute AMRAP: Get as man rounds as you can in 12 minutes using the any of the options given in the video!
- 250 meter cardio
- 20 Mountain climbers
- 15 body weight squats
- 10 half burpees, push ups, or shoulder taps.
WATCH THE VIDEO!