Hey guys and gals..
Today we’ll be putting the bells down and getting our run or row on.
For those of you who will be visiting us at the gym today, you will also have the Air Dyne, Watt Bike, Ski erg and Versa Climber.
We’ll warm up on the equipment we’ll be using within a 3 round circuit of 20 seconds work/ 20 seconds rest.
It will look something like this…
- Push ups
- Body weight squats
- jumping jacks or jump rope
- row,shuttle run,ski,versa or bike option
Here are your ladders.
You can do this with a partner alternating or solo taking rest intervals equal to your work interval.
- row/run/ski 100,200,300,400,500,500,400,300,200,100 meters
- watt bike 250,500,750,1000,1250, 1250, 1000,750,500,250 meters
- Air Dyne .2, .4, .6, .8, 1.0,1.0,.8 .6,.4,.2
- Versa climber 50,100,150,200,250,250,200,150,100,50 feet
Beginners don’t have to repeat the 500 meter intervals.
Enjoy this Friday!