Partner Strength and Modified Holiday Schedule
Tuesday is a fun partner strength day!
ALSO, Please make sure to look at this schedule so you know what’s up for the week!
Here’s what it looks like:
- Tuesday 12/24: Normal morning schedule and NO PM classes
- Wednesday 12/25: Closed and Merry Christmas
- Thursday 12/26: No 5 AM class in Avon, the rest is normal
- Friday 12/27: Normal schedule
- Tuesday 12/31: Morning classes ONLY!
- Wednesday 1/1: Closed and Happy New Year!
Now for tomorrows partner strength!
You will switch on and off with a Partner for 5 Rounds at each Exercise “I Go, You Go”
Complete ALL 5 Sets in each Exercise before moving onto the next!
Rounds 1&2 you will do 8-10 Reps as a Progressive Warm-Up
Rounds 3-5 go as heavy as you want (safely) for 4-6 Reps Each
SET 1 (5 Rounds)
- Chest Press (Dumbell, Kettlebell or Barbell)
SET 2 (5 Rounds)
- Kettlebell, Barbell or Trap Bar Deadlift
SET 3 (5 Rounds)
- 1 Arm Rows or Pull Ups
- Choose a Cardio with your Partner (row, bike, ski)
- Alternate with 10 Calorie intervals until you reach 100 calories
- While your partner is on cardio, you can do an ab choice or rotational movement!
Have FUN and enjoy the rest of your holiday week!