Hey TR Family
Friday is the last day for early bird sign ups for the Warrior Challenge
We will be doing the Perimeter of strength!
Cones will be set about 50 yards apart.
We will have to modify this if it’s raining.
In Avon, we will walk around the building…
In Manasquan we can walk on the bike path with cones set 50 yards apart…
Do the following for 30 minutes: Use one kettlebell
- Start with a one armed overhead walk to the first cone and then perform 10 swings or snatches
- Overhead walk on the other arm to the next cone and do 5/5 cleans
- Do a racked walk to the next cone and perform 5/5 presses
- Do a racked walk on the other arm to the next cone and perform 5/5 split squats
- Farmer carry to the next cone and do 5/5 one arm rows
- Farmer carry with the other arm to the next cone and do 5 walkouts
Here’s what went down last time in Manasquan…
Have a great weekend!