Monday’s Cardio Intervals are fast and furious!
Tabata Interval Training is a great way to work on improving and maintaining healthy cardiovascular fitness levels. Athletes use this type of training to substitute their sport specific activities!
If anyone would like personal training and slow motion video analysis to teach your young athletes how to move well and stay INJURY FREE… let us know! We are always cutting edge, and this new movement thing called GOATA MOVEMENT is JUST getting started!
Now is the BEST TIME to work on things that will make you healthier, stronger and better in the long term!
Fast and furious and all out effort… let’s see what you’ve got!
20 work /10 rest x 8 sets
Complete all 8 Sets before moving to the next!
- Air squats, Drop Squats or Jump Squats
- One or Two Kettlebell or Dumbell Push-Press or Half Burpees or Shoulder Taps
- Sprint in place or quick low step-ups
- Swings, snatch, or Broad Jump
- Knees to chest or Bicycles
- Towel whip or Squat Thrusts
Finish with 1 x through each exercise 30 work /15 rest
Here’s a follow along video Mike made several weeks ago! It’s highly entertaining!