Hey Training Room Fans!
Today we’ll be slowing it down a little and going a bit heavier.
We’ll also give you the choice between sandbag or double kettlebell complexes.
We just made a bunch of homemade sand bags using Army duffle bags and wood pellets. Let me know if you want the instructions for this and I will post them up for you.
The wood pellets make for a nice filler and do not leak from the bag.
We’ll start out with a two round kettlebell warm up.
Here’s the sandbag version: 30 seconds work/30 seconds rest for 6 rounds
- sandbag front squat
- bent row
- alternate shouldering
- overhead press
- get up (stay on one side), half get up or walkout
I will try to get a video up for this one later today.
Double kettlebell variation
- double kettlebell front squat
- low row
- alternate arm kettlebell clean
- overhead press or push press
- get up (stay on one side), get up or walkout
6 am’ers rock!!