We are finishing up our last week of a new training cycle!
Starting Monday, we repeat this same cycle.
This helps you to make improvements, adjustments or notice your progress from the previous 4 weeks!
Let’s see what Saturday brings us for STRENGTH…
It’s a mystery?!! Show up and put forth your best effort!
Here’s a phenomenal video workout:
6 Minute Strength Set
You will rest 1 minute between Sets and complete 4 total rounds
- Cardio Choice (run, JR, JJ, high knees, skaters, quick feet, kick but, rope flow) – 1 Minute
- Alternate Back Lunge – 1 Minute
- Push-up Plank – 1 Minute
- Marching hip bridge, hamstring curls, single leg static hip bridge – 1 Minute (30s/30s)
- Alternate Ring Rows or 1 arm rows – 1 Minute (30s/30s)
- Get Ups, windmills, side plank – 1 Minute (30s/30s)
Here’s our 6 Minute Strength Circuit: