Saturday is GREAT Day for a Training Room workout!
Let’s get it in and get it DONE!
Have a GREAT Weekend and remember to give our April Challenge a try sometime this week!
It’s a challenging one!
Here’s Saturday’s Workout:
Deck of Cards Strength!
**OR a classic 40/20 x 6 rounds STRENGTH CIRCUIT!
- ROW/ PULL UP
Let’s do this!
That’s a Wrap!!!
TR at HOME Strength Couplets “On-the-Minute”
- You will START each exercise each Minute and REST or Active Recovery until the next Minute Starts!
- Each Couplet is 10 total Sets (5 Rounds of Each). Be prepared to work hard and smart! Let’s GOOO…
- 20 Swings, Broad Jumps or 10-15 Supermans
- 10-15 Push-Ups
- 10 Goblet Squats or 5/5 Pistols or Split Squats
- 10-15 Ring Rows or 5-10 Pull Ups
- 100 Jump Rope or 50 Jumping Jacks
- 1/1 Turkish Get-Ups, 5 Walkouts or 15-20 Ab Choice
Here’s a Strength Couplet Workout Video for Friday: