Simple Strength and Conditioning Supersets
The Training Room likes Simple strength…
Because keeping things simple and consistent is how results happen!
Tuesday is a STRENGTH day plus we WILL have this weeks Training Room Challenge lined up for you.
You’re gunna LOVE this one!
Did you know that ROW for HOPE is scheduled for May 15!
Here’s a video from 2009 that you may enjoy!
Back then, we used to row an entire marathon distance.
Stay tuned for this weeks challenge!
If you are having knee or achilles pain and want stronger feet, or better balance?
Give this squat variation a try at home or at the gym!
Body Weight Strength Couplets
15 seconds work/15 seconds rest for 10 rounds of each couplet.
Move with a purpose!
Control the movements and do them right.
- Ring row
- Push-ups (add weight with chains or bands, or just do them SLOWLY)
- Body weight squat options (get that good range of motion)
- Body weight hinge (video) or superman/bird dog
- Abs (slow or fast options). Crawling is ALWAYS an option.
- Cardio (sled can be option)
After we complete ALL 3 couplets, we will do a 5 round circuit of ALL 6 exercises, OR, you can bang out this weeks challenge as a finisher! (TBA)
Here’s one for home!
A few reminders.
Downloaded our FREE app if you haven’t already done so!
If you don’t have The Training Room app, you are missing out.
This is the abosolute best way to stay connected with us and also get IMPORTANT UPDATES such as gym closures and events.
Go the a APP store, download it for FREE and make sure to allow for “push notifications”.
Other FUN Training Room event reminders…
- March 6 is our triathlon at the Manasquan gym.
- April 9 is the First Annual Jersey Shore Kettlebell Championship
- May 14 is ROW for HOPE (go here for registration)
Go smash your week!