Dumbbell, Kettlebell or Body Weight Complexes
Complexes are super simple yet an extremely effective way of training both strength and conditioning.
These complexes can be done with either 1 or 2 dumbbells or kettlebells.
20 seconds work/20 seconds work/20 seconds rest
Rest can be take by holding the bell in off the ground or putting it down.
- Kettlebell or dumbbell clean R/L
- Kettlebell or dumbbell split squat or reverse lunge R/L
- Press R/L
- Single leg dead lift or body weight hinge
- 1 arm row R/L
- Abs (40 seconds) or cardio choice
Body weight options (do each exercise for 40 seconds)
- Hip bridge
- Lunge or split squat R/L
- Push up (any kind)
- single leg hinge R/L (also add bands for resistance)
- Body weight rows
- Abs or cardio choice
FYI, complexes can also be done for reps non-stop for more conditioning.
Have a great Tuesday!
Here’s a good example of a complex