Simple Strength Endurance for Saturday at The Training Room
There will be 2 parts to this simple strength endurance session.
You will have a bunch of choices for you on this one, so have some fun with it and work on some things that you would like to approve upon.
Part one of this session will be a 5 round couplet.
Work for 1 minute and use active recovery for 1 minute.
Some examples of active recovery include but are not limited to…
(Click hyperlinks for video examples)
- Ab work
- Bulgarian bag work
- Band pulls for shoulder health
- Light dumbbell work for those accessory muscles
- Foam rolling
- Light mobility movements
- Farmer carrys (moderate weight)
- Training Room dance moves
1 minute on 1 minunte active recovery couplet for 5 rounds
Couplet (1 minute work/1 minute active recovery x 5 rounds)
- Swings, cleans, snatch, single leg dead lift, bird dog, wall hinge or kettlebell long cycle
- Push-press, Hindu push ups,shoulder taps, plank, low crawl, sled push.
Mini Circuit 15/15 x 5 rounds of the following movements
- Squat choice
- upper pull choice
- Ab choice
- Cardio choice
Have an amazing weekend!
Make good choices and stay active!