Happy benginning of the week!
It was a great weekend with lots of outdoor activities.
This week is supposed to be a little bit warm with temps back up into the 90’s, so make sure to stay hydrated.
We have a lots of hard work to do this week!
Today is strength day and we’ll work our single kettlebell grinds.
Start out with joint mobility and a kettlebell warm up. Use a lighter bell and practice the movements we’ll be doing today.
5 sets of 5 reps with a partner. Finish all 5 sets before moving on.
If you don’t have a partner, you will circuit through the following movements. for 5 sets of 5 reps.
- Kettlebell split squats: you can elevate the back foot to make this more challenging.
- Single kettlebell strict press r/l
- Heavy kettlebell one arm row r/l
- Single leg deadlift (use one or 2 bells)
- Get ups or abs, your choice (if doing get ups, do 5 reps on each side, or 5 minutes of alternating get ups) You can also do 5 sets of 10 of TRX knees to chest, hanging knee raises, Power Wheel rollouts…..etc
Hit me up with a comment below, or check the video library for technique.
Have a productive day!