Today we’ll get busy with some single kettlebell movements.
This workout will consist of four 6 minute sets of basic kettlebell movements with 1 minute rest between each set.
We’ll give you two options to choose from.
First warm up with a two round kettlebell warm up practicing you basic skills.
Perform one minute of work on each movement non stop moving from one to the next.
Option 1 (novice)
- Two handed kettlebell swings
- Kettlebell high pull
- Press (two hands on the bell)
- Goblet squat
- One arm row (switch hands half way)
- One handed swings R/L (switch hands half way)
- Kettlebell cleans R/L
- Kettlebell press R/L
- Kettlebell front squat R/L
- One arm row R/L
Take one minute of rest between rounds and perform 4 sets.
What weight bell did you use?