Hey Training Room family.
Let’s do some great things today!
Today we will focus on strength/endurance with either one or 2 kettlebells.
If you are a beginner, you will choose the single kettlebell option.
If you have been training with us for a while, you may want to choose the double kettlebell option of this workout.
In order to keep things flowing efficiently, we will use intervals.
40 seconds work/20 seconds rest of the following movements for 5 rounds.
Start with moderate weight and try to work up with each round.
Circuit through this…
- Single or double alternate kettlebell cleans
- See saw press or single arm press (switch on the 2 second mark)
- Alternate leg reverse lunge (single or double bells, racked or suitcase)
- Alternate arm bent row or single arm row
- Ab choice (windmills,get ups,walkouts,suspended plank movements etc..)
Our certification is this weekend!
We are looking for some ambitious individuals to join us on the beach Sunday morning for a Warrior Challenge run through at 7:30 am.
Here are some scenes from last year.