Hey Training Room family.
Let’s do some great things today!
Don’t forget to sign up for the Warrior Challenge so your friends and family can sponsor you.
Today we will focus on strength/endurance with either one or 2 kettlebells.
If you are a beginner, you will choose the single kettlebell option.
If you have been training with us for a while, you may want to choose the double kettlebell option of this workout.
In order to keep things flowing efficiently, we will use intervals.
40 seconds work/20 seconds rest of the following movements for 5 rounds.
Start with moderate weight and try to work up with each round.
Circuit through this…
- Single or double alternate kettlebell cleans
- See saw press or single arm press (switch on the 20 second mark)
- Alternate leg reverse lunge (single or double bells, racked or suitcase)
- Alternate arm bent row or single arm row
- Ab choice (windmills,get ups,walkouts,suspended plank movements etc..)
Here’s a little explanation of the saw press…