SINGLE SIDED KETTLEBELL STRENGTH
The benefits of single limb strength training include increased muscle growth, joint health, stability, balance, coordination, injury prevention & decreased overuse injuries… to name a few!
So Let’s get BALANCED and focused on strengthening our weak links with this efficient and effective 20 Minute Kettlebell Circuit!
5 Reps per Side (10 Reps Total)
Circuit through each exercise for 20 Minutes – This is NOT a Race
- Split Squat – change the elevations of the front/ back foot for less or more intensity
- Strict Press – seated or on the floor seated is most challenging
- Single Leg Deadlift – watch these progressions HERE.
- Heavy 1 Arm Row – try to get FULL range of motion!
Finisher Conditioning As Fast As Possible -while maintaining body control
- 500m Cardio
- 10yds Crawl/ mt. climbers w/ sliders (10/10)/ power wheel walk (advanced)
- 400m Cardio
- 20yds Crawl/ Mt. Climb (20/20) or PW yds
- 300m Cardio
- 30yds Crawl/ Mt. Climb (30/30) or PW yds
- 200m Cardio
- 40yds Crawl/ Mt. Climb (40/40) or PW yds
- 100m Cardio
- 50yds Crawl/ Mt. Climb (50/50) or PW yds
Enjoy the Day!