Single sided strength for Monday!
There’s a reason why we do single sided strength sessions at The Training Room.
We are ALL deficient more on one side then the other, so it’s a great idea to work one side at a time with either kettlebells or dumbbells to try and even ourselves out.
Landmine and band movements also work very well for many movements.
We will work for 30 seconds on each side (1 minute total) and rest for 30 seconds between exercises.
Here’s your single sided strength circuit.
- Single leg deadlift or hinge
- 1 arm press (choice and some press alternatives here)
- Weighted step up or down, or reverse lunge (other options here)
- Single arm row (here’s a nice variation to try out)
- Plank option or side plank, crawl etc.
We will top this one off with 100 calories on any cardio piece or reps of any body weight or kettlebell sport movement.
Work hard this week, stay focused and have a great one!