Single-Sided Strength to end your week STRONG!
Single-Sided Strength Intervals are a great way to balance out the body and give a little extra love to your non-dominant side!
We also have a 5 Minute Finisher you don’t want to miss!
Friday’s Single-Sided Strength Workout:
Intervals will be set for 20 seconds work/ 15 seconds rest
You will complete one exercise (Left/ Right) x 5 Each (10 total sets) and then move to the next!
- One Arm Press Overhead or Floor L/R or 1 Arm Push Up
- Single Leg Dead L/R, or Single Leg Hip Bridge L/R
- One arm Ring Rows or Dumbbell Rows L/R
- Ab Choice #1/ Ab Choice #2
Here is your Finisher:
Pick one exercise and do AMRAP for 5 minutes:
- Kettlebell push press
- KB Long Cycle
- KB Snatch
- Squat Thrusts
- No hands to the floor on your back and stand up (We will demonstrate this one tomorrow!)
We can’t wait to see you!
If you can’t make it to the gym live far far away… here’s our Single-Sided Strength Workout Video: