Single Sided Strength
It’s the first Friday in March and we are feeling the benefits of these new workouts and more sunlight!
Skies the limit for our offerings this Spring and Summer!
What programs would YOU like to see at The Training Room?
Friday’s Strength Workout is a single sided focus!
You will work for 20 seconds / rest for 20 seconds and repeat the entire circuit for 6 rounds!
20w/20r x 6rds
1. Split squat, pistol, or step-ups L/R
2. Press choice L/R
3. Row L/R
4. Ab / cardio
That’s a wrap! You have time to go a little heavier than usual as you have some rest between each work set!
Let us know how you did and remember this workout for when we repeat it in 4 weeks time! Let’s see if you can IMPROVE your movements and be more efficient with greater strength! You can measure that by the amount of weight you use OR by the number of QUALITY reps you get in each set!
TR at HOME Strength Couplets “On-the-Minute”
- You will START each exercise each Minute and REST or Active Recovery until the next Minute Starts!
- Each Couplet is 10 total Sets (5 Rounds of Each). Be prepared to work hard and smart! Let’s GOOO…
- 20 Swings, Broad Jumps or 10-15 Supermans
- 10-15 Push-Ups
- 10 Goblet Squats or 5/5 Pistols or Split Squats
- 10-15 Ring Rows or 5-10 Pull Ups
- 100 Jump Rope or 50 Jumping Jacks
- 1/1 Turkish Get-Ups, 5 Walkouts or 15-20 Ab Choice
Here’s a Strength Couplet Workout Video for Friday:
Thanks Milkman and Team Training Room! Much appreciated