Today is strength day and you will have the choice between training with bells or sand bags…
We usually do this one as a ladder or 5×5, but today we will do it with timed intervals.
If you have never worked with sandbags before, you should give them a try.
As usual, we will start with joint mobility and a kettlebell warm up.
You will have the choice today between single kettlebell, double kettlebell or sand bag movements.
40 seconds of work with a 20 second rest between movements for 5 rounds
Here is your circuit…
- See saw press or sandbag shoulder press
- Alternate kettlebell cleans (one or two bells) or sandbag shouldering
- Renegade row, one arm row or sandbag bent row
- Step ups kettlebell or sand bag
- Ab choice (get ups, windmills, walkouts, power wheel, suspended knees to chest, hanging knee raise)
Do your first two sets with moderate weight, then complete you last 3 with heavy weight but not so heavy that it will compromise your form.
Watch the video for tips…