Solo or Partner Challenge
This week (Tuesday, September 1) starts with indoor training options which means you DO have the option of training indoors, but ALL Covid guidlines must be adheared to.
Each gym can accomodate 13 people at one time, but masks must be worn while indoors.
It seem like the light desposable medical masks work the best.
If you have an issue training with a mask, then you can still train outside.
We are still looking to upgrade our outdoor training spaces with some type of structure that will protect us from inclement weather.
Monday will kick off with a partner or solo challenge!
HOW MANY CALORIES?
SOLO or PARTNER
The goal is to accumulate as many reps/calories as you can for each exercise.
10 Minutes of work and 2 minutes of rest of the following movmements
Here are your stations…
- Row or Run (250m=20cals)
- Ski or Burpee (1 burpee =1 calorie) or Sq thrust 2 reps = 1 calorie)
- Bike, or Box step-ups (2 steps=1 calorie)
If you are working with a partner, one can work while the other rests and you can add up your total after each 10 minute set.
Let’s make it a great week!
If you are still training at home, here’s a nice conditioning session for you to follow!
Tabata Intervals at HOME
20 work /10 rest x 8 sets
Complete all 8 Sets before moving to the next!
- Air squats, Drop Squats or Jump Squats
- One or Two Kettlebell or Dumbell Push-Press or Half Burpees or Shoulder Taps
- Sprint in place or quick low step-ups
- Swings, snatch, or Broad Jump
- Knees to chest or Bicycles
- Towel whip or Squat Thrusts
Finish with 1 x through each exercise 30 work /15 rest
Here is a Tabata Workout from Training Room Avon 10 years ago… a little courtyard magic!
FOLLOW ALONG BELOW!