Here are just a few common mistakes we see during the kettlebell swing.
It’s very easy to fall into bad habits.
Keep these points in mind the next time you do swings
- Address the bell properly. Give yourself enough room to hike it back deeply
- Get a nice deep hike-back, loading up the posterior chain (muscles of back,glutes and hamstrings)
- Do not bend the knees to much and let the bell sweep to low to the floor
- Keep the spine neutral, don’t keep your head up on the back swing
- Keep the swing height between hip and chest high.
- Set the bell down safely, let it swing through the legs, then set it down in front of you.