Some Simple Strength and Then a Finisher for Tuesday
Let’s focus on heavier simple strength movments for Tuesday at The Training Room.
It’s ALL relative, and THE BASICS are what make us better!
Fancy and sexy chaotic exercises are nice to watch on Instagram, but the FACT is these types of movements can easily injure and side line the best of us.
Forget about the nonsense…
Listen to us and keep it simple and sustainable.
This is true about most health related topics including your DIET!
It’s repetative basics (sometimes boring) movements that keep us strong and healthy late into our lives.
We would NEVER steer you in the wrong direction,.
Take a look at Tuesdays strength session….
Some strength with a finisher!
30 seconds of work with a thirty second rest of the following strength circuit.
- Pull up variations
- Kettlebell or sandbag front squat or goblet squat
- Bench, floor press or push-up, weighted push-up
- Choice of hinge movement
Then finish with this 10 minute AMRAP
- 10 calories (choice orf bike,row or ski)
- 100 revolutions on the jump rope or 50 jumping jacks
- 10/10 twist, Bulgarian bag swings, chops, mace etc
- 10 Abs
Have a great Tuesday!