Sprinting into Monday!
We’ve got some fresh material for you at The Training Room this week!
Fifteen second sprints with thirty seconds of active recovery.
Here’s what it will look like…
Go as hard as you can on your sprints to get the most out of your session.
Sprint and Recovery Couplets
15/30 Sprint/recover for 5 rounds of each
Go hard on the sprint and recover actively on the suggested exercise.
Couplet 1 (5 rounds)
- Battle Rope or Intertia Wave (sprint for 15 seconds)
- Plank (recovery)
Couplet 2 (5 rounds)
- Ski erg (sprint)
- Step up (recovery)
Couplet 3 (5 rounds)
- Burpee, Squat thrust or slam (sprint)
- Kettlebell or Dumbbell farmer carry (recovery)
Couplet 4 (5 rounds)
- Bike or Row (go hard on the sprint)
- Stay on the bike or rower (easy active recovery)
Let’s have ourselves a WEEK!