Strength and Conditioning
Let’s have a great start to the weekend with this strength and conditioning workout!
Here’s Saturday’s Strength & Conditioning Workout!
Intervals: 60/30, 50/25, 40/20, 30/15, 20/10
- Ring Row / Push up
- Bike or Run
- Swings, Deadlifts or Walking Swings
- Rower, Jump Rope, Jumping Jacks or Sandune
- Squats or Lunges
- Ski, Shuttle or Ab Choice
Here’s your Video Workout for Saturday:
Strength Couplets “On-the-Minute”
- You will START each exercise each Minute and REST or Active Recovery until the next Minute Starts!
- Each Couplet is 10 total Sets (5 Rounds of Each). Be prepared to work hard and smart! Let’s GOOO…
- 20 Swings, Broad Jumps or 10-15 Supermans
- 10-15 Push-Ups
- 10 Goblet Squats or 5/5 Pistols or Split Squats
- 10-15 Ring Rows or 5-10 Pull Ups
- 100 Jump Rope or 50 Jumping Jacks
- 1/1 Turkish Get-Ups, 5 Walkouts or 15-20 Ab Choice
Workout with us anytime!