Strength Circuit – Kettlebell, Bodyweight or Bands!
Tuesday’s Strength Workout gives your options of using a Kettlebell, Bodyweight or Bands for every exercise!
This workout is also pre-recorded so you can view it as soon as it’s released!
Kettlebells, Bodyweight or Bands Circuit
60 sec work /30 sec rest x 4 rounds
Also, the exercises in the circuit will split halfway at 30 seconds so you can switch sides.
- Single dead lifts our Hip bridge
- Overhead press or Hindu push ups
- Split squat
- 1 arm row or ring row
We each have different variations of exercises demonstrated throughout the workout.
Take this time to learn a few new things to bring to your own practices!
- Brian does a nice elevated split squat
- Milkman has set up different angles on the 1 arm row pulls with the bands
- Alicia has her own bodyweight variations for what feels good for her body that day
Always take care of yourself first and foremost!
Lastly, here’s your FINISHER!
40 work /20 rest x 6 rounds
- Cardio choice
- Ab choice
Here’s a Bodyweight Strength Circuit that Mike did last week! Check it out!
Here is the Link for Tuesday’s Strength Circuit. It’s pre-recorded so you can watch anytime!