We’ve got a Strength Circuit on Thursday
There are options for everyone. Whatever your goals may be in training, we can help you achieve them!
Let’s put in some work!
You will work for 60 seconds, rest for 30 seconds and complete 4 total rounds.
Intervals: 60/30 x 4
- Sled, weighted step ups, split squats
- 1 arm rows
- Abdominal choice (twist, power wheel, plank, get ups, windmills, rotational or side bends…)
- Clean and Press
- Cardio Choice
Finisher 1min on 1min off x 3 rounds of any cardio choice
- Rounds 1 & 2 are warm up rounds
- Round 3 is a max effort max calories!
TR at HOME STRENGTH Workout!
15 work/15 rest x 6 rounds:
- Clean R or birddog (1 side)
- Clean L or birddog (other side)
- Press R or 1 arm push up
- Press L or 1 arm push up
- Split Squat R
- Split Squat L
- Row R
- Row L
- Ab Choice
Let’s do this!
Here’s the link to our Strength Workout for Thursday:
Great weekend kick off! Thanks TR Team!