Monday Strength Circuit
THIS Friday (Avon at 6PM) is our 2nd Beers & Bells of 2021!
6 Minute Kettlebell Sport or Burpee (partner optional) Sets!
Here’s Monday’s Strength Workout:
Double or Single Kettlebell Circuit:
60 seconds work / 30 seconds rest x 4 Rounds
- Cleans or alt double cleans
- Press or See saw press
- Alt. Back lunges or weighted step ups
- 1 arm or renegade rows
- Ab choice
Finisher 40 / 20 x1 Round
- Swings, jumps, or squats
- crawl or plank
- sq thrusts or slam
- run, jacks, JR, or Bulgarian bag
Let us know how you enjoyed this workout!
Training at HOME!
You will work for 1 Minute followed by 1 of Active Rest
- Cleans, Snatches, Swings or Supermans
- Push Press, Kettlebell Jerk or Hindu Push-Ups
- Long Cycle (Clean & Press), Alternate Back Lunges or Step Ups
Examples of Active Rest:
Rope Flow, Jumping Jacks, Small Steps, Jog in Place, Jump Rope, Marching…