Monday Strength Circuit
Training Room Family
We hope you are enjoying the warmer courtyard weather the past few weeks!
We are excited for our training this Summer and look forward to seeing all of the regular faces, some returning faces and some new members.
If you see someone new, say hi! It’s always daunting being new to something different. We hope to make you feel welcome to our training community.
Here’s Monday’s Strength Circuit Workout:
Double or Single Kettlebell Circuit:
60 seconds work / 30 seconds rest x 4 Rounds
- Cleans or alt double cleans
- Press or See saw press
- Alt. Back lunges or weighted step ups
- 1 arm or renegade rows
- Ab choice
Finisher 40 / 20 x1 Round
- Swings, jumps, or squats
- crawl or plank
- sq thrusts or slam
- run, jacks, JR, or Bulgarian bag
Let us know how you enjoyed this workout!
Training at HOME!
You will work for 1 Minute followed by 1 of Active Rest
- Cleans, Snatches, Swings or Supermans
- Push Press, Kettlebell Jerk or Hindu Push-Ups
- Long Cycle (Clean & Press), Alternate Back Lunges or Step Ups
Examples of Active Rest:
Rope Flow, Jumping Jacks, Small Steps, Jog in Place, Jump Rope, Marching…