Strength Complexes for the WIN on Thursday!
We love our strength complexes at The Training Room for various reseans.
What makes up a good strength complex?
- Full body/functional (carry over to every day life) movements.
- Movements that involve multiple joints.
- Balanced combinations of exercises the involve both pushing and pulling of weight.
- Movements that help improve full body strength while keeping the heart rate up at the same time.
Does all of this make sense?
Even if it doesn’t, all you need to worry about is showing up at The Training Room and following our lead.
We’ve got your back ALWAYS!
Here’s what we’ve got for you on Thursday…
Man Maker Complex Options
The classic man makers is comprised of the following combination of exercises strung together into a beautifully orchestrated complex.
- Push up
- Renegade row (right)
- Push up
- Renegade row (left)
- Clean up the bells
- Come up from the squat right to an overhead press
- Place the bells back to the starting position with proper form and care
Watch the video below for the tutorial…
Here are 3 different options for Thursday.
Man makers 5×5 or 6 rounds (dependng on how heavy or light you go)
5 man makers followed by 250 meters of cardio as a 25 minute AMRAP
Full body man maker circuit 30/20 x 6 rounds of the following
- Kettlebell, dumbbell or ring row
- clean, or high pull
- Squat press
- Ab choice
- easy cardio