Friday is Strength Day!
The Beers & Bells Competition is in Manasquan at 6pm THIS Friday!
Good luck to all who are participating!
Friday’s Workout is 20 Work / 10 Hold for 6 Rounds!
- Clean or single side deadlift/ rack hold
- Press / overhead hold
- Squat or split squat / hold halfway in a squat
- Row / hold at ribs
- Walkout or tabletop hovers / hold
Bodyweight Options / Substitutions:
- Hip Bridge or Hamstring curl on rings
- Push ups or Chaos push ups
- Squat with mini band, split squat foot elevated, pistol options
- Ring rows (with side bend and/or miniband resistance)
- Plank, walkout or tabletop hovers
Enjoy the Day!
Watch This Video (below) of Mike doing Chaos pull ups! With the push-ups the band is where a barbell would be on the rack so it creates a huge neuromuscular feedback to stabilize and perform perfect push ups! Give it a try sometime!