Strength has purpose.
Are you getting stronger or just going through the motions?
Being a stronger human has many useful purposes.
Here are just a few that come to mind…
Let’s revisit this…
Strength has purpose!
- Being strong makes every day tasks easier
- Strength can be put to good use when helping others do physical choars.
- Being a stronger version of yourself enhances the fun physical activities you do making them more enjoyable.
- A strong body can help prevent injury and illness.
- Helps you recover faster from from injury.
- Perform fun physical activities later in life.
- Build stronger bones and tendons.
- Help to optomize hormone levels.
- Increase energy levels.
- Build self confidence.
What are some of your favorite biproducts of being a STRONG human?
Let’s hear it in the comment section!
Speaking of strength…
Firday is a strength day.
Work hard, work smart, move with a purpose, ask questions and try some new things that will help you be STRONGER!
Here are Friday’s strength options…
There will be 3 different options of man/woman makers to choose from.at The Training Room on Fiday
Pick your option and let it rip!
Option 1 – use kettebells or dumbells and go heavier for a strength focus.
Man Maker 5-6 Sets of 5 Reps for STRENGTH focus.
Use round 1 as more of a warm-up
Here’s a DEMO
This is BEST done while alternating sets with a partner.
One partner works while the other recovers.
ONE REP =
- Push Up – Row R
- Push Up – Row L
- Clean / Squat/ Press
For those of you who want a more cardio…
25 Minute AMRAP!
Man makers PLUS 250 Cardio after each set of 5 reps!
- row 250
- bike 500
- ski 250
- run around the building (both gyms)
30/20 x 6 rounds as a circuit
- 1 arm row
- 1arm clean or high pull
- 1 or 2 arm squat press
- Ab choice
- Cardio choice
Let us know which one you did and how you liked it!
Have an amazing Friday and a fantastic weekend!
Hope to see you ar the TUG on Sunday!
Team Training Room is heat 5 at 1:40 PM.
Those participating should show up at 1.
T-shirt pick up is between 6 and 8 on Friday night at the Salty Whale in Manasquan.