Strength plus conditioning for Thursday!
We have some strength PLUS conditioning options for you on Thursday.
Are you feeling the magic?.
You have ALWAYS have options!
You DO want to challenge yourself when you come to The Training Room.
Challenge brings positive change!
Speaking of options…
The Training Room offers options for ALL levels fitness.
Body weight movements are always an option.
GIVE THIS A TRY AGAIN AND SEE IF YOU CAN BEAT YOUR TIME!
500 meter time trial of your choice:
- Ski erg
- Bike (1000) meters)
Here’s your strength and conditioning circuit:
5 Minutes non-stop action:
Thirty seconds of each movement, moving from one to the next on each side (L/R)
- Clean or swing or single leg body weight hinge L,R
- Press L,R (kettlebell, dumbbell or landmine) or push up options
- Split squat L/R (with or without weight)
- Row (kettlebell, dumbbell, body weight or bands) L/R
- Push-up plank (shouider taps)
Make sure to watch this instructional video on the skli erg.
It will help keep you safe and ALSO less wear and tear on the machine.
We’ve got your back!
- 30 on 30 off x 3 as a tune up…
- 500 meter row, bike (1000), ski, or run
Please make sure you register for ROW for HOPE on May 15.
ALL proceeds will be donated to The JAG fund for brain cancer research in memory of Kathy Milkowski.
Here’s an oldy but a goody!
You can substitute any of these kettlebell movements with body weight movements listed above.
Crush the rest of your week!
Don’t be afraid to put in the extra work outside of the “gym” arena.
Make sure to take full advantage of your surroundings.