Wednesday is looking strong with these Kettlebell Strength Supersets!
You might want to save some energy if you workout in the morning and plan on participating in Milkman’s Filthy 50 Challenge! Lots of good times for The Training Room!
Let’s keep it simple and work hard but smart!
You will work 1 Minute and rest 1 Minute for a total of 10 rounds
- Choose one or two Kettlebell push presses or jerks (Work 1 Minute)
REST 1 Minute or Active Recovery (light cardio or abs)
2. Choose one or two Kettlebell Snatch or Single Leg Deadlift (Work 1 Minute)
Repeat for a total of 10 rounds!
- Partner 1 does 250m cardio
- partner 2 holds the plank or holds 2 kettlebells in the racked position
- Repeat for a total of 3 or 4 rounds!
Here’s a MOVE and HOLD Strength Circuit video: