Strength with a cardio kicker for Tuesday!
Slowing things down a little at The Training Room on Tuesday with a stationary strength circuit.
Have you gotten a chance to check out The Warrior Challenge results yet?
Here’s your stationary strength circuit with a cardio kicker at the end.
20 seconds of movement with a hold for 10 seconds…
- Clean or high pull 20 seconds
- Hold in the rack or at the chest for 10 seconds
- Press for 20 seconds
- Hold overhead for 10 seconds
- Racked or goblet squat for 20 seconds hold the squat at 90 degrees for 10 seconds
- Any abdominal movement for 20 seconds
- Hold for 10 seconds….
Repeat the other side.
We will do 4 rounds of this stationary strength circuit.
Your finisher will look like this…
Pick a cardio option and a body weigth calisthenic and do 20 seconds of work with a 10 second rest alternating between the 2 movements for 5 rounds (10 sets).
Body weight calisthenics can include the following…
- Jumping jacks
- jump rope
- step ups
- squat thrusts
- Ski erg
- Sled push
Now you’re ready to take on your Tuesday!
Have a great one!