Let’s do this right on Tuesday…
You go, I go solo or partner STRENGTH!
Ladder up from 1-5 or 2-10 for 2 rounds at each exercise depending on how heavy you want to go or what movement you’re doing…
You can also circuit though this one solo.
Here are your exercises:
- Squat or hinge
- pull up or heavy row
- push ups or oush press
- Ab choice
- cardio, Kettlebell sport of burpees
Here’s another one to try at home if you have the gear!
30 Minute Strength AMRAP with a cardio bonus….
Use weighted of body weight options listed and feel free to go a little bit heavier on this one.
Take your time and be deliberate with your movements.
- Goblet squat, split squat or reverse lunge 8-10 reps or 8/8-10/10
- Press, push ups or dips 8-10 reps
- Side bends, twists or Bulgarian bag swings
- Single leg deads or split hinges 8-10 reps
- Kettlebell, dumbell or body weight rows 8-10 reps
- Ab choice (knees to chest v-sits, sliders etc)
- Cardio Choice 10 cals or run around the building
Let’s have a great week!