Strength with a Cardio Option.
Monday will be a strength focus with a cardio option or even a combination of both at The The Training Room.
PLEASE READ (Holiday Schedule)
- Wednesday: Morning classses ONLY
- Thrusday: Turkey Day Relay at 8 AM (No other scheduled classes)
- Friday: 7 AM and 9 AM Classes ONLY (Both Avon and Manasquan)
Let us continue to move the chains forward and improve ourselves physically and mentally!
For those of you waiting for January 2 to make your comeback, you’re wasting precious time that could be spent bettering your health.
Here are Monday’s options….
OPTION 1 (pure strength with a finisher)
Strength Option with a finisher (60/30 x 4 rounds)
Strength Circuit: (60/30 x 4 rounds)
- Single leg dead lift or hinge
- Floor, overhead or landmine press
- Weighted step ups or split squats
- 1 arm or renegade rows
- Ab choice
60/30 x 1
- Ski or squat thrust
- skater or lateral step
OPTION 2 (quicker movements)
Substitute with quicker movements to get the heart rate up….
60/30 x 4-5 rounds
- Swing or snatch
- slam or squat thrust or try some mace swings
- Quicker step up
- Ab choice
OPTION 3 (combo of both)
- Round 1 do circuit 1
- DO circuit 2 for round 2
- Round 3 do circuit 1 again
- Do circuit 2 for round 4
So far, It looks like the weather will be kind to us on Thursday for the Turkey Day Relay.
This event will be both indoors and outdoors and we are expecting a record amount of participants.
Don’t forget about our Christmas party on December 9 (Friday) 6-10 at Avon Marina.
Keep an eye out for the Evite.
Let’s have an amazing week!