Some strength with endurance for you on Wednesday.
We hope you enjoyed Tuesday’s 30 minutes of heart pounding conditioning fun!
In true Training Room fashion, we WILL be slowing things down for you on Wednesday.
Work and rest intervals will be one minute, but make sure to be diligent with the quality of the movement you choose!
You can also use this weeks Training Room challenge as a finisher if you have the time.
1 minute work 1 minute active rest x 5 rounds
Complete 5 rounds at each station before moving on to the next one.
Use the 1 minute rest as rest or active rest (move around do some abs, mobility etc)
Strength with endurance…
Here are your exercises.
- Swings, cleans, snatches, single leg dead, or hip bridge/hinge x 5 rounds
- 1 or 2 arm press, jerk, floor, or push-up x 5 rounds
- Step ups, Alternate leg reverse lunge, squat, sled or long cycle x 5 rounds
Upcoming Training Room Events to keep us engaged and to have some FUN!
We don’t want you to miss a thing!
Training Room Events to keep you busy, engaged in physical activity and to have some FUN!
- Jersey Shore Kettlebell Championships are April 9 (go to our Warrior Events site to register)
- ROW for HOPE is May 15: Get your teams together (registration here)
Let’s dig into this weeks Training Room Challenge!
It’s on the board at the gym!
Post your times and what you used in the comment section at the bottom of the page!
Let’s hold ourselves accountable!
Something for home!