Friday’s Strength Workout
Kettlebell or Bodyweight Options
Friday’s Workout is 20 Work / 10 Hold for 6 Rounds
- Clean or single side deadlift/ rack hold
- Press / overhead hold
- Squat or split squat / hold halfway in a squat
- Row / hold at ribs
- Walkout or tabletop hovers / hold
Bodyweight Options / Substitutions:
- Hip Bridge or Hamstring slider curls/ hold extended or at top
- Push ups/ hold at bottom or 1 arm plank
- Squat with mini band, split squat foot elevated, single leg squat options/ hold at low position
- Ring rows/ hold with arms pulled in
- Plank, walkout or tabletop hovers/ hold at the most challenging position
- Ring or Bar Hangs (Start with Active Hangs – With the arms straight and the lats engaged!) If you can do OK try alternating between active & passive hangs! Shoot for 3 sets of 30 seconds.
- Wrists & Elbows! We could ALL use a little love here, so take some time to stretch and activate your extensor muscles and find your weakest (or most used) wrist & elbow spots and give them a little TLC!
Enjoy your day and weekend!