YES It’s supersets of cardio for Friday!
Aren’t you excited?
I know that we are.
Yesterday was strength supersets, so it would only make sense to do some cardio supersets on Friday.
Let’s keep things cranking at The Training Room!
Have you dug into this weeks challenge yet?
What are you waiting for?
- Set rower,bike, or ski monitor for 30 sec work 30 sec rest x 10
- Put the machine on calories
- Your score is your total calories burned during the work sets:
NOW for Friday’s Supersets of Cardio
20/10 x 8 supersets
Cardio Superset 1
- pull up , row or jump pulls
- kneeling slam ball
- 1 Bike
- 2 Bike
- Squat choice or Drop squats
- Mountain climb,sliders or crawl
- 1 Rower
- 2 Rower
- Inertia wave
- swings or jumps
- Ski erg
- Ski erg
Give that Inertia Wave a good spin today!
We will rest 1:10 between rounds
Total workout time is 29 minutes!
Upcoming Training Room Events to keep us engaged and to have some FUN!
We don’t want you to miss a thing!
Training Room Events to keep you busy, engaged in physical activity and to have some FUN!
- Beers and Bells is Feb 25 in Manasquan at 6:30 PM
- The Training Room Triathlon will be on a random Saturday morning in March (we haven’t decided yet)
- Jersey Shore Kettlebell Championships are April 9 (go to our Warrior Events site to register)
- ROW for HOPE is May 14: Get your teams together (keep an eye out for registration here)
Need something to follow at home?
Here it is!