Ten Minute Bouts of Conditioning Triples
Saturday will be an exciting morning of conditioning triples at The Training Room.
Triples or triplets meaning 3 sets of 3 exercises done for ten minute bouts.
Here’s what we’re doing…
3 ten minute triplets…
Triplet 1: Do as many rounds as possible for 10 minutes
- 10 swings
- 10 push press, or squat thrusts
- 100 revolutions on the jump rope or 50 jumping jacks
Triplet 2: Do as many rounds as possible for 10 minutes
- 10 Air squats, drop squats or push the sled
- Ten 1/2 burpees or knee tucks/sliders
- 10 calories bike or ski
Triplet 3: Do as many rounds as possible for 10 minutes
- 10 jump or high pull
- 10 slam
- 10 shuttle run or 50 quick steps
Enjoy your weekend!
If you plan on competing in Warrior Challenge, make sure to register ASAP and start raising funds for Taskforce Dagger Foundation.
Here’s another classic from the Warrior Challenge archives!