Did you know that we have been running open gym on Sundays in both the Avon and Manasquan facility from the times of 8-10 am.
If not, now you do!
Wednesday is conditioning day…
We have two 10 minute challenges set up for you.
Warm up with a two round circuit warm up.
Here’s your first 10 minute challenge…
Get as many rounds as you can in 10 minutes of the following movements.
- Pull ups (ring assisted or regular)
- 10 slam ball
- 10 body weight squats, drop squats or deck squats
- 10 cals row, ski or air dyne
Rest 3 minutes
- 100 revolutions on the jump rope or 50 jumping jacks
- 5/5 kettlebell snatch
- 5/5 kettlebell jerk
- 10 v-sits or suspended knees to chest
Try this one out at home or open gym!