We’ve got a classic strength session for you…
We’ll be doing our classic D Dog Circuit.
Warm up with your 5 minute joint mobility routine and then a two round kettlebell warm up.
Here’s the D-Dog circuit: 1 minute of work/30 seconds of rest non-stop for 4 rounds
- Hand to hand kettlebell swings
- Jerks or push press r/l (switch hands on the 30 second mark) or See saw presses
- Reverse lunges or split squat (alternate, or switch on the 30 second mark) or Walking lunges
- One arm row (switch on the 30 second mark) or do alternate arm ring rows or Renegade rows
- Choice of: Get ups (stay on one side, split it up or alternate arms) , windmills (go very slowly and do 30 seconds on each side), Walkout, plank, side plank, Power wheel walks, swing set/power wheel/jungle gym knees to chest etc..
Go through this 4 times and try to work up in weight with each round.
Here’s The Milkman