Hey TR Family
The Saturday Strength Challenge is…
The Perimeter of Pleasure!
Cones will be set about 50 yards apart
In Avon, we will walk around the building…
In Point we can walk around Farrels with cones set 50 yards apart…
Do the following for 30 minutes: Use one kettlebell
- Start with a one armed overhead walk to the first cone and then perform 10 swings or snatches
- Overhead walk on the other arm to the next cone and do 10 squat thrusts
- Do a racked walk to the next cone and perform 10/10 mountain climbers
- Do a racked walk on the other arm to the next cone and perform 10 clean squats
- Farmer carry to the next cone and do 10 1/2 burpees
- Farmer carry with the other arm to the next cone and do 10 fast, jump, or kip pull-ups or 5/5 one arm rows
Here’s a video that we shot a while ago
The audio stinks bu you will get the idea.
Have a great weekend!
See you at the Surf and Turf Relay!!