Hey TR Family…
Beach training on Monday morning at 8 am in both Manasquan and Avon.
Manasquan people will meet at Sea Watch at 7:45.
The Perimeter of strength!
Cones will be set about 50 yards apart.
We will have to modify this if it’s raining.
In Avon, we will walk around the building…
In Manasquan we can walk on the bike path with cones set 50 yards apart…
Do the following for 30 minutes: Use one kettlebell
- Start with a one armed overhead walk to the first cone and then perform 10 swings or snatches
- Overhead walk on the other arm to the next cone and do 5/5 cleans
- Do a racked walk to the next cone and perform 5/5 presses
- Do a racked walk on the other arm to the next cone and perform 5/5 split squats
- Farmer carry to the next cone and do 5/5 one arm rows
- Farmer carry with the other arm to the next cone and do 5 walkouts
Here’s a video that we shot a while ago
The audio stinks bu you will get the idea.
Have a great weekend!