Here are the intervals: ( use the Gym Boss)
- round 1: 30 work/ 30 work/ 30 rest
- round 2: 25 work/ 25 work/ 25 rest
- round 3: 20 work/ 20 work/ 20 rest
- round 4: 15 work/ 15 work/ 15 rest
Split up the work on the bilateral movements (L/R). Try to increase your weight with each round.
- sandbag step ups L/R
- Kettlebell clean and press L/R
- Sit ups/V-sits (Split them up)
- 1 arm row L/R or Renengade row
- Kettlebell snatch L/R
- Plank or Power Wheel walkouts
Click here to check out the official results for the Tactical Strength Challenge. This was held a few weeks ago. The TSC consists of three events: a max deadlift, maximum repetition pull ups, and max rep 24 kg kettlebell snatches in 5 minutes. It’s always a good idea to have something to train for to keep you motivated. Even the trainers need motivation.
Phrase of the Day: "If you have any doubts about jumping on the big tire, don’t do it or you’ll fall on your ass and injure your wrist!"
Alex, AKA "The Candy Man"