Time for Some Conditioning
Thursday is a conditionong day.
Be prepared to go indoors if it rains!
We have been pretty lucky with the weather ALL Summer.
Let’s start with with a nice warm-up to get the heart rate up and the body ready to work!
Our Warm-Ups Include a variation of Kettlebell or Bodyweight exercises. Typically, they will have components of the workout within the Warm Up!
Here’s an example of what you might see in the Warm-Up… we usually do 2 rounds:
- hinges, deadlifts, hips bridges, supermans, cleans
- squats, lunges, lizzard poses, lunging with twists
- overhead presses or push ups
- rings rows or 1 arm rows
- jumping jacks or jog in place
- bicycles, mountain climbers, deadbugs
Here’s a double 40/20 Circuit for you…
40/20 x 4 rounds of each circuit
- Row or run
- squat thrusts or body weight squat
- high pulls or band pulls
- Russian twist, mace, or Bulgarian bag rotations
- Jacks or rope
- Any step ups or lunge variation
- crab toe touch or sit through
- elevator plank or crawls
Here’s one for home…
Your Mini Challenge Workout will be 3 x 10 Minute Sets! Each set has 3 exercise components!
Here are your Mini Challenges:
Any workouts posted here can be subject to change as we see fit.
- 10 High Pulls or Jump Pull
- 10 Half Burpees or Knee Tucks (half burpees with sliders are nice low impact)
- 100 Jump Rope, 50 Jumping Jacks, or 10 calories
- 10 Box or chair step-ups
- 10 knees to chest
- 50 low steps, knee slaps, but kickers, or 10 calories
- 10/10 mountain climbers or 10 yard crawl
- 10/10 twists or 10 sit throughs or 10/10 windshield wipers (side bends)
- 10 squat thrusts, 100 revolutions Jump rope, 50 jumping jacks, 50 low steps, or 10 calories
Enjoy your Day!
Here’s our Video…