Sorry for the delay today…
As some of you may know, I’m dealing with a head injury right now so I’m a little slow.
Hoping that MRI results show nothing….haha! (getting tired of that joke) and I’m back on my feet in the next few days.
Hope you are doing great on this fine Tuesday…
We’ve got a brand new 8 weeks of training sessions for you…
We kicked it off with two classic Training Room workouts including yesterdays kettlebell deck of cards and today’s Old School Training Room conditioning circuit.
Warm up with a two round circuit warm up….
20 seconds work/20 seconds rest for two rounds of the following:
- ring rows
- body weight squats second round drop squats
- push ups second round half burpees
- kettlebell swings second round high pulls
- jumping jacks or jump rope
- bicycles second round mountain climbers
- row,shuttle run,ski erg,air dyne or watt bike
- 30 w/25 r
- 30 w/20 r
- 25 w/15 r
- 20 w/10 r x 2 (non stop)
- Pull ups or assisted ring pull-ups
- drop squat or box jump
- Russian twist or bicycles
- Fast step-ups or jump rope
- 1/2 burpees or swing set push-up knee tucks (atomic push ups)
- Kettlebell high pull
- squat thrust
- shuttle run,row,versa climber,ski erg
Here are a few great articles that I posted up on my facebook page yesterday.
This article is very relevant to the way we train, and confirms why we train the way we do.
The other article just confirms more reason why we are not affiliated with CrossFit anymore.